Accountable Digital is currently seeking 2 Engagement Assistants in our Rochester, NY location. If you have passion for digital marketing and love interacting with clients, this could be the opportunity for you. To apply, simply complete the form to the right of (or below) the job description. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and resume.
Accountable Digital, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health Insurance, 401k (with employer match), Paid Time Off, Holidays and more.
The Engagement Assistant (EA) position is a hybrid role that includes aspects of project management, client service, and marketing/media planning. The candidate provides professional day-to-day client communication and must have strong attention to detail, organization, planning, and project management skills. The EA assists with the coordination of timelines and project deliverables. The ideal candidate will be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within digital marketing, and be able to work closely with senior management to identify and implement process improvements.
A successful Engagement Assistant is a self-starter, problem-solver, enjoys working in teams, and has excellent communications skills.
Note: This is not a sales-focused position. The primary duties for this position are focused on current client management and support.
- Provides assistance in supporting and nurturing strong client relationships
- Communicates directly with clients via email and participates in client meetings when appropriate
- Responsible for day-to-day account management by aligning project deliverables to meet requirements and expectations
- Coordinates and provides client communications to the Activation Team and oversees tasks and follows up on projects to meet deadlines
- Possesses a developing understanding of client’s businesses and industries
- Assists in developing client proposals and statement of work documents to ensure clear expectations and deliverables
- Prepares client status reports (presentation decks, dashboards, etc.) on digital marketing efforts
- Delivers client insight to the Activation Team and aids in development of strategic client initiatives with senior management
- Creates media briefs for foundational strategy development
- Creates tasks within agency’s project management system, provides detailed input with clear deliverables, monitors progress on projects, and deadlines
- Assists in the implementation of Digital Action Plans by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations
- Creates project billing tasks and ensures accuracy of client invoicing
- Analysis is the crux of Accountable Digital – having an inquisitive and analytical mindset is crucial to the company as well as the industry
- Possesses a developing understanding of all media types (paid search, SEO, display, media buying, email marketing, etc.) to help develop client media strategies as well as ongoing recommendations
- Updates job knowledge by reading industry news, participating in educational opportunities, obtaining certifications, etc.
Education and Past Experience
- At least 1 year experience in a marketing agency and/or marketing environment
- Preferably experience in Digital Marketing
- 4 Year university degree or college diploma in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Combination of both education and “on the job” experience will be considered
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools, including Excel (Pivot Tables), Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and/or Facebook ad manager are a must
- Experience with digital marketing tools/platforms (SimilarWeb, WordPress, TapClicks, Etc.) a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Interest in digital marketing and client services
- Strong project management, business writing, organizational, and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage and inspire cross-functional performance across the agency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate attention to detail
- Effective time management and organizational skills
Next Position Opportunities
The Engagement Assistant has a limited amount of experience in client management and typically works with an overall Client Lead to manage client projects. Individuals are usually in this role for 2-3 years.
The Engagement Manager (EM) position has a direct role in client management and responsibility. Skills will be developed, and the opportunity given to utilize these skills in project management, data analysis, and key digital applications.