Senior Engagement Manager
To apply for this position, please complete the form to the right (or below) the job description.
View other career options
It is the primary goal of all positions is to provide support to the agency’s overall mission of delivering and measuring Accountable Digital solutions for our clients.
The Senior Engagement Manager position is similar to a traditional ad agency Senior Account Manager role in that they should be an experienced marketing professional with strong client relationship skills, ability to manage projects and is comfortable presenting with client and prospects. At Accountable Digital, this role has the added responsibility of monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on digital Key Performance Indicators (dKPIs) related to the client’s business. The ideal candidate will have experience planning and managing various digital marketing projects and works closely with senior management to interpret findings.
The Senior Engagement Manager has a primary role in managing specific client relationships and works closely with the rest of the team to deliver on accountable digital solutions for our clients.
- Establishes and nurtures strong client relationships.
- Develops client proposals and Statement of Work documentation to ensure clear expectations and deliverables.
- Responsible for project deliverables to meet requirements and expectations
- Reviews client digital marketing dashboards and offers recommendations to improve on key performance indicators
- Supports new business by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration, and product capability booklets, compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Leads client presentations, meetings, and other communications
- Responsible for client budgeting, profitability, and client satisfaction
- Project Manage digital marketing programs from initial strategy and planning through implementation and analysis
- Prepares industry research to analyze the client’s industry, competitors; determine brand perceptions; evaluate market penetration and understand customer needs
- Updates job knowledge by reading industry news, participating in educational opportunities, obtaining certifications, etc.
- Oversees and manages implementation of digital performance analyses (DPA) by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Understands and communicates client needs and solutions.
- Provides client insight to the team and aids in development of strategic client initiatives with senior management.
- Coordinates with client and internal resources to develop reasonable timelines to ensure quality delivery.
- Analyzes and reports on tactical digital marketing campaigns including paid search, display, email, and other initiatives
- Coordinates with internal and external teams to implement project initiatives, program changes and optimization.
- University degree or college diploma in business, marketing, or related field
- 3-7 years of experience in marketing, media, or market research
- 1-3 Years of account management experience required
- Ability to develop marketing strategies, provide guidance and recommendations to clients
- Fundamental understanding of the digital marketing ecosphere (Search, Display, Social, Email, Web, Mobile)
- Strong project management, business writing, and reporting skills
- Ability to develop client relationships and work with senior level executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including business intelligence and reporting software
- Advanced expertise in MS Excel required
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills
Next Position Opportunities:
- Engagement Supervisor: Additional responsibilities include direct supervision, training and mentorship of Engagement Team members