To apply for this position, please complete the form to the right (or below) the job description.
View other career options
Digital Media Specialist
Reports to: Digital Media Supervisor
Date: March 25, 2021
It is the primary goal of all positions at Accountable Digital, LLC to provide support to the agency’s overall mission of delivering and measuring Accountable Digital solutions for our clients.
The Digital Media Specialist (DMS) role is for a marketing professional experienced in buying digital media. The DMS is responsible for executing, monitoring, and optimizing media plans for multiple clients efficiently, effectively, and within budget, as well providing insights regarding campaign effectiveness.
The Digital Media Specialist is a member of the Accountable Digital Media Team – a group focused on the day-to-day management of digital media project initiatives, strengthening vendor and partner relationships, and expertise in digital media platforms.
- Day-to-day management of digital media campaigns including paid search, social, display, video, email, and other initiatives, with minimal support from Supervisor
- Has working knowledge of and experience with core industry tools and platforms that lend to the management of paid digital media campaigns
- Executes media plans while adhering to established budgets and timelines
- Closely monitors campaign performance and implements optimizations based on performance goals and measurement framework and other program changes within platform interfaces
- Responsible for QA of campaigns with keen attention to detail
- Documents campaign changes and learnings
- Assists in monthly forecasting, invoicing, and reconciliation tasks
- Fiscally responsible as it pertains to the management of client budgets
- Analyzes and communicates campaign performance against determined KPIs, using data to optimize campaigns and provide recommendations, with minimal supervision
- Identifies vendor billing discrepancies as needed
- Collaborate with Supervisor to identify new opportunities in the paid media space for clients based on an understanding of client objectives and goals
- Gathers, analyzes, and prepares keyword and competitive research. May conduct market analysis, trends, and market-specific opportunities derived from market data and research
- Prepares reports for digital media campaigns
- Uses digital marketing tools to provide ROI analysis of digital media campaigns against defined KPIs
- Analyzes, reviews, and reports on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- Updates job knowledge and skills by staying up to date on latest industry trends, participating in educational opportunities, obtaining certifications, etc.
- University degree or college diploma in business, marketing, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on experience in digital media campaign management
- Experience with multiple platforms a plus (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, Basis DSP, Google Campaign Manager, Bionic-Ads)
- Knowledge of digital marketing and business processes
- Strong project management, business writing, and reporting skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including business intelligence and reporting software
- Flexible working both independently and with a team
- Good time management skills. Ability to prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Next Position Opportunities:
- Digital Media Strategist: This role is for a marketing professional with 3 – 6 years of media experience. The Digital Media Strategist has a deep understanding of various media types and develops/executes media recommendations/plans/strategies for multiple clients.